- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS：Made of Premium carbide YG6X alloy with anti-rust treatment and a reinforced head prevents bit cracking and provides a longer life.
- ACCURATE AND PRECISE: Precision unique cross angle design ground spear tip reduces bit skating and walking; superior tile cutter run through ceramic tile like butter, extremely neat and fast.
- HEX SHANK FOR QUICK CHANGE: 1/4” Hex Shank fits into all power tools more easily and securely; compatible with Milwaukee and other general electric hand drill, bench drill with locking into quick change chuck.
- WIDELY APPLICATION: It is suitable for Glass, Ceramic, Tile, Mirror, Plant Pots, Wood, Porcelain, Brick Wall, marble, thin iron plate etc. Please try to keep the drill vertical and keep bits cool with a flow of cooling water; DON’T use on hard tile.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES:10 pieces fine grade high durable drill bits about 3.8~4.8” in length: 1X 2X 3/16” (5mm), 4X 1/4” (6mm), 2X 5/16” (8mm); 1X3/8” (10mm) and 1X 1/2”(12mm) to meet variety of needs.
Unique Masonry Drill Bit Set – Industrial Cemented Carbide Tip YG6X, Hex Shank for Glass, Soft Ceramic Tile, Mirror, Plastic, Plant Pots, Brick, Wood, 10 Pieces
You can use them to make plant pots, drill through the ceramic tiles in bathroom to install grab bars for the tub and do many other projects for your home.
Work like a charm because they are sharp, can go through wood and concrete like butter, and cut nice clean hole in a concrete paver. Excellent tool for drilling holes in ceramic tile in shower, concrete paver, stone fireplace to put up picture frames or curtain rods.
1. 1/4” Hex Shank fits into all power tools, no hammer drill needed,
2. Unique cross angle design features drilling stably, fast speed, not breaking the border.
3. Opening neat, smooth, no broken edges, no tremor phenomenon, chip easily.
Material:Cemented Carbide Drill Bit Set
3/16” (5mm) bit 2pcs Length 3.85”
1/4” (6mm) bit 4pcs Length 3.93”
5/16” (8mm) bit 2pcs Length 4.6”
3/8” (10mm) bit 1pcs Length 4.72”
1/2” (12mm) bit 1pcs Length 4.8”
NOTE: Keeping bits cool with a flow of cooling water when drilling will help to last the sharpness and durability.